transitpark Rules & Regulations
transitpark’s monthly customer rules and
regulations are listed below. If further assistance or interpretation is
required, please go to the website of www.transitpark.com and click
on the Customer
Service Support button which will submit an email to our customer service
- Monthly payments are due by (a) the 25th day of each calendar month for customers paying by check, cashier's check or money order or (b) at least once a month for customers paying automatically by recurring credit card charge . If payment is not received by the due date, the system will automatically de-activate (turn off) the access card. If an access card is turned off due to non- payment, the customer will have to surrender the access card to a customer service representative until payment is received. Monthly accounts are subject to a $35.00 reactivation fee. In the event that a customer has not satisfied the monthly payment, customer will then be considered a daily customer and will need to take a ticket upon entering the parking facility until the monthly payment is paid and processed. Daily parking fees are not refundable.
- Cash is not accepted for monthly payments! Accepted forms of payments are; check, money order, cashier's check or direct debit Credit Card.
- A fee of $25.00 will be assessed for any late or returned payment. If a customer generates history of late or returned payments or credit card transactions that are not authorized, transitpark reserves the right to require payments to be made ONLY by credit or debit card.
- Monthly parkers canceling their account are required to submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with desired termination date at least 15 days prior to the payment due date. The access card and hang-tag must be mailed to our Blue Bell office on the last day of use during the current paid month. transitpark does not refund payments once the customer's next monthly cycle has begun.
- Monthly invoices for customers paying by check, money order or cashier's check are sent via email. transitpark does not mail paper invoices and receipts in effort to Go Green. If a customer does not receive a monthly invoice for whatever reason, the customer is responsible to make payment by the due date. If a customer did not receive a monthly invoice or receipt via email, please go to the website www.transitpark.com and click on the Customer Service Support button to submit a request to our customer service representative.
- Access cards are not
transferable! If any card is found to have been transferred to an
unauthorized parker, the access card will be confiscated and the account
will be permanently closed. If any card is lost, stolen, or damaged,
management must be notified and there will be a replacement fee of $25.00.
This fee will also be invoiced to the customer if an access card is not
returned after an account is closed.
- Only one vehicle per access
card is permitted in the parking lot at any given time! DO NOT USE
CARD for any other vehicle but yours. If an access card is used
incorrectly, the system automatically deactivates the access card.
Depending on type of unauthorized use, a fee may be charged or the card
may be confiscated and account closed. Fee amount depends on type of
unauthorized use. See customer service office for any assistance.
- If a customer does not have
their access card at entrance or exit gates, they are required to take a
daily parking ticket and pay the required fee before exiting. This fee is
non-refundable and the fee amount depends on the length of stay.
- Access Cards are leased and are
the property of the parking lot. Upon request, customer must surrender the
leased access card to parking management or any authorized employee of the
parking management company.
- All vehicles must follow the
specified traffic flow pattern and signs within the parking lot. Posted
speed limit is 10 mph. First time offenders will be given a warning and
the violation will be noted on their account. Further infractions will
result in a termination of your monthly parking privileges for a serious
- Do not park in reserved spaces,
fire lanes or hash marked/gridded lanes. Park the vehicle parallel to and
between the yellow, white or blue lines. If another parker parks over the
line, do not park next to that vehicle if it causes you to park over the
line. You will be given a violation. Violators will be cited and will be
towed at owner’s expense,
- Verbal or physical abuse
against any parking employee will not be tolerated and is subject to
account suspension or termination.
- Vehicle storage or extended
monthly parking past 21 days is not permitted in our parking
facilities for both security reasons and lot cleanliness. Parking lot use
is for daily parkers, commuters or temporary visitors only.
- Remove all valuables from your
vehicle. Do not leave items such as cellular phones, radar detectors, GPS
devices and electronic music devices visible in your vehicle, as these
items could only invite problems. Lock your car! Take your keys! This
is a self-park facility.
- This contract licenses the
holder to park one vehicle in the parking facility at the ticket or permit
holder’s risk. Parking charge is for use of parking space only. The
management specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for
damage or loss due to fire, theft, collision, vandalism, flooding or otherwise to
the vehicle and its contents, however caused. All parking rates are subject to change.
thanks you for adhering to our rules and regulations, and hopes your parking
experience is enjoyable!